How to Edit Photos like a pro for FREE
This tutorial is a companion tutorial but this time using free software for editing. It deals with brightening and correcting photos that focused but are not exactly true to life. It also covers adding a watermark or copyright notice to your image.
- Budget Business Cards for Artisans
- Stunning Business Cards on a Shoe String Budget: A creative alternative for artisan entrepreneurs. How to get 200 full color cards for the grand total of 99 cents!
- How to Edit Photos for the Web: Bringing Light From Darkness
- This tutorial is primarily for Photoshop but has some shortcuts for Paint Shop Pro. It deals with brightening and correcting photos that focused but are not exactly true to life.
- My favorite metal for chainmaille – Aluminum 5356
- What looks like sterling, weighs next to nothing, is lead-free and tarnish resistant?? Bright Aluminum of course!
- Information Sheet for Magnetic Hematite Jewelry
- Information about this gemstone,potential benefits and warnings. Please read before you purchase or wear any magnetic jewelry.